Sunday, February 15, 2009

Interview Sunday

Hello all

I just wanted to share a couple of interviews today that I came across over the weekend. Both of them are must watches in my view. The first one is from Gerald Celente who is from The Trends Research Institute. You better sit down when you watch this because his outlook is pretty horrifying. Here is a biography on Mr. Celente for those who haven't heard of him.





Simon Johnson

The second interview was with Simon Johnson and orinally aired on PBS. Simon is the former chief economist of the International Monetary fund(IMF).

I found this interview to be fascinating. Its around 20 minutes long but well worth a look. His discussion revolves around the power of Wall St and why they must be taken down.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Enjoy!

2 comments:

johndaniels said...

Jeff: your getting more and more bearish if you listening to Celente lol...

i love this guy, schiff, etc. you wont find any sushine being blown up the ass from these guys.

Jeff said...

JD

LOL

Thats the first time I have heard of him. Thats why I put his credentials up from Wiki.

I felt like jumping out my window after watching that video..lol

It doesn't get anymore gloomy than that. Sad part is I pretty much ag with most of it.